Saturday, June 4, 2011

3rd week marker

Okay...so yea, three weeks have gone by since I hugged Daniel goodbye, turned to watch him head off into his car, and listened to that leaf blower engine fade as he headed up camp road. I know when compared to people who do no see their spouses for a year or even two, three weeks is not that long.

But...it's still quite a large chunk of time.

AND...it's less than 25% of the way through.

I never foresaw myself having this issue, but I probably should add that this is a peak (probably one of a few I will have) of sitting in introverted dramatic agony just wanting to give him a hug.

Geesh I am such a girl.

Between the hand-written letters, occasional Skype talks, and random texts I have been doing fine. And will go back to doing fine. This is a release of emotion that has reached an apex.

Yeah...everything's good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment