I get nervous
I get scared
I say stupid things like, "delectable treat"
I begin to doubt everything, even common knowledge becomes blurry such as spiders aren't insects but belong in the different class of arachnids...
I don't know how to act in public
The sky turns green and the grass pale blue
I wear my emotions on my sleeve and am always frantically struggling to find a way to cover them up
I resist being swept by a current
I don't catch on to hints or cues of any kind
I'm a bit old fashioned
I'm shy and I'm reserved
The right thing doesn't ever really exit my mouth, nor do clever things...or sensible
I'm self-conscious
I'm dorky and kind of weird
My mind wanders
Communication means allowing myself to be vulnerable
It rains when the sun is shining
And is sunny while it is cloudy
I rely too much on logic, and logic here has no cubby for me to place my things
I leap over one of these hurdles and crash over the next one. I was never very into track & field as a sport.
I can love a whole lot, I just haven't had the chance to in a long time
It's time to start crossing these out one-bye-one whether it be proactively or apathy toward them in the form of caring very much this time. That may have not made sense to you, but it does for me. And this is my blog so I get to say what I waunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment